»

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Perry, get your shotgun ready."


Yes, I said that last night. I didn't think I would have to be saying that for at least another year or so.

Alas, Emily came home last night and announced that J.T. had asked her to go to the Homecoming Dance with him this Saturday. I think this is just a "friendship thing" since J.T. is a saxophone player in the band with her and she said "He's just a lot of fun to be around. He's not one of those nasty boys." Ha, ha! At least she recognizes that there are "nasty boys" and it is not a good thing to be around them. However, I don't really want to call this a "date" since she's only 14 and was actually planning to go to the dance with friends anyway. (By the way, he is 14 too.) Any ideas of what to call it to make me feel better? It's not really a date, is it?

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Sounds pretty close to a date to me!! Just kidding. However, can you blame him.

I want pictures!