»

Friday, September 5, 2008

Victory!

Broncos win again!

Final score was 35 - 28 against Frisco Centennial Titans. It was a great game, but we are all very tired this morning. It was around 12:30am before we all got to bed last night and poor Emily had to go to school this morning. Yesterday was a very long day for her beginning with color guard practice at 6:45am, school all day, afternoon preparations for the game, the actual game, and finally getting home about midnight. Unfortunately today doesn't look much better because she has color guard practice immediately after school and then tonight is Boyd Band Family Night. So, it will be another busy evening for us. I definitely see a nap in store for Abby and me this afternoon! I suppose Emily will spend the majority of her Saturday trying to catch up on sleep. How will we ever survive football season?!?!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I'm sure Emily is having a great time even if she is tired. Yes, you will make it, I did!!