»

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Annihilation

I only have two words for this week's football game - Utter Annihilation.

Wylie Pirates - 44
Boyd Broncos - 0

The worst part of all? They were within 1 yard of another touchdown with only 30 seconds to go and they just put the ball down and walked away rather than humiliate us even further. Perry said it showed good sportsmanship. I said they should have taken what they had earned. It's not like it was going to make us look any worse than we already looked. Oh well...it's just a game, right?

P.S. Sorry I didn't post much for you all this week. I was barely keeping my head above water so-to-speak with a terrible cold Emily so graciously shared with me. Thankfully, I am feeling better as of yesterday and today. Unfortunately, I think I have passed it along to Perry now.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Sorry about the score. Straughn had a better night. On Friday night the high school team won over Opp then Saturday night Tyler's team won over Crestview 12/6 in overtime. His team as well as the high school are undefeated.