»

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Massacre in McKinney

Boyd Broncos VS Copperas Cove Bulldogs
Final Score 14 - 42
Our beloved Broncos were no match for the tenacious Bulldogs of Copperas Cove and we suffered our first loss of the season. I must say as soon as Perry saw their players come onto the field, he said "Oh boy...we are gonna get whupped tonight. They have got some BIG boys." He was right. Boyd was just advanced to 5-A this season and Copperas Cove has been in this league for a while. We were just puppy chow for them. However, I do have to give the Broncos some credit. They played a much better game than they have in the two previous weeks. Hopefully they will not get discouraged and have better luck next week.
I finally remembered to grab my camera on the way out the door tonight and snapped a few pictures of our girl doing her thing on the field. Too bad she was ALL the way at the other end of the field so my pictures aren't the best. Next week I will definitely walk down to that end of the field and hopefully get a better shot. We had some friends sitting right behind us and the guy has a Mac-Daddy of a camera with a Super-Mac-Daddy of a lens on it. I know he got one great shot of Emily and he promised to email it to me. I'll share it with all of you when I receive it. Great job, Emily! Can't wait to see you out there again next week!

2 comments:

Stefani said...

Suzanne,

You are so funny! POOPIE! I just wanted to comment so you know your work is not in vain. You're my blog hero. I want to be a blogger like you someday.

stefani

Catherine said...

Well, the game may have shown a loss but Emily didn't. Way to go Emily!!