»

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Knock, knock.....who's there?

OK...I know I shared a link to this blog with lots...well, several...people. However, the only comments I seem to get are from my mom. I've had a few people tell me that they have read my blog so now I'm calling you out! If you read this blog...even just sporadically, please post a comment. Even if it's nothing except your name. I'd like to know if this blogging is just mental therapy for me or if others are actually reading it.

If you aren't familiar with how to leave a comment, look down to the bottom of this post. See the word "comments"? Click on that word and it will take you to another page where you can leave your comment. This process does require that you have a Google account, but they are free and relatively painless to create. Don't know what to say? Just say "Hi!" It makes me smile to see comments!

Thanks to everyone that participates in my little experiment to banish lurkers in blogland!

6 comments:

Debbie Stockwell said...

Hey, I do read and enjoy your blog. I really enjoy hearing about the girls...well and ya'll too.
Tell the girls I said Hello and i send my love. Got to hurry, Jack wants to get on the computer.

Deb

Debbie Stockwell said...

Hey...IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!
NOW I CAN REPLY MORE OFTEN

Catherine said...

Hey, you did get others to comment. I read and enjoy every one but have thought, she knows my thoughts and would probably rather hear from some others.

Suzanne said...

Awww...thanks for replying Deb and Mom! I hope I see more comments to come! Mom - yes, I probably do already know most of your thoughts, but it's nice to read them anyway.

Anonymous said...

hi mommy!

yes i do too read your blog everyday! i like how you post pictures of abby and me in most of your blog entries!

I love you so much!

<3 emily

Anonymous said...

HEY...I do read your blog!! It makes me feel like you're a little closer!

Love you, Destiny