»

Thursday, January 29, 2009

UNhappy birthday to me!

Quick...someone call the Waaaaahmbulance...I need to vent. Yes, today is my 38th birthday. Normally birthdays don't phase me, but suddenly 38 sounds so old.

To top it off, both of my girls are sick today. Actually, Emily has been sick since Monday night. Abby started getting sick last night. I spent the majority of last night awake with Abby running a fever of 104 degrees. Tylenol did nothing for it. I finally gave her Motrin and it brought it down to 102.

Then we have the weather...it's freezing outside. Literally, there's ice everywhere! No going out for a fun birthday lunch with Perry for me today!

Waah, waah, waah...sorry for the whiney post today. I'm just hoping I'm not the next one to be getting sick. However, that's usually the case so I'm already dreading it.

5 comments:

iWonder said...

Hey girl!

It's OK. It's your birthday, and you can cry if you want to. Sorry everyone is sick and even the weather is against you this year - but you're not old! Never that.

Hope your day gets better. Happy birthday, anyway!

Suzanne

Destiny said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Suzanne...
Happy Birthday to you!

Sorry for your dreary day. Love you!

Catherine said...

Sorry I didn't sing to you this morning! But I'm not sure it would have helped because I could sense the pain in your voice. However, I know it was the girls being sick and not your birthday, RIGHT??

Love You

Free Art Printables said...

Happy belated birthday! YOu won something in my drawing! Stop over!

Shannon said...

I'm sorry you had such a horrible birthday. I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Is everyone better now?