»

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just call me Slacker

OK...OK...I've officially been called a blog slacker (love ya' anyway, Destiny) so I have to give you all a quick update. Abby and I are working on potty training and it's NOT fun nor is it going very well. Neither one of us has the patience for this stuff!

Abby insists that she doesn't want to wear panties and much prefers diapers.

My knees are complaining about getting up and down from the bathroom floor SEVERAL times each day.

The washer and drying are ready to go on strike from all the laundry I've been doing to keep her cloth training pants clean. (She considers Pull-Ups to be diapers thus no progress when wearing them.)

My carpets are begging me to call Stanley Steamer since cloth training pants do leak. (Yuck!)

Emily is now afraid to come within 5 feet of Abby since "she's WET!" even when she's not.

Ugh...where's life's FAST FORWARD button when you need it?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Okay, I'll say it, "You Slacker!!"

I'm just kidding. That doesn't sound fun at all! I hope she gets the hang of it soon for all of your sakes.