»

Saturday, January 24, 2009

You've Gotta Try This...

I'm not usually one to do product endorsements on my blog. However, after trying this one for dinner last night, I have to share it with you! It tasted just like something from a restaurant and it was super easy to prepare.
The box included everything I needed except for 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts (about 2) and 2 Tbsp cooking oil. The best part? It only took about 20 minutes from start to finish! We complimented it with a big green salad and some garlic bread. Speaking of garlic, I do have to say that this pasta dish was very "garlic-y." I usually don't like strong flavors, but this one was yummy!

There are 3 more varieties in this series: Chicken Alfredo with Linguine, Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken & Pasta, and Chicken Marsala with Linguine. Due to the ease of preparation and the yumminess factor, we will be having one of these each week until we try all of them! You should check them out for yourself too! For those of you in the South, I've already done a store locator search (available on the website) for you. You should be able to find these at Winn Dixie stores. For those not in the South, here's the website link so you can search for yourself: http://www.restaurantfavoritesathome.com/

Oh, I almost forgot...there's a $1.00 coupon on the website! Don't forget to print it out before rushing out to buy one for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Thanks, you know I don't cook often, so this will be great for me