»

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Illness Update!

I thought I should give you all an update after the extremely negative post I left last Thursday. I did indeed catch what the girls had. I started getting sick Thurday night...just a few hours after my entry. I was sick all weekend as was Emily. Abby started getting better on Friday.

Emily and I went to the doctor yesterday (Monday) and she said we both had sinus infections. Now, maybe that's what it's dwindled down to at this point, but I don't believe that is what started all of this nastiness. Anyway, we both have antibiotics and I am feeling much better today. I could tell Emily felt a little better, but she was much worse than me to begin with so it's going to take her longer to get well. Abby still has a cough, but it doesn't slow her down for a second!

Hopefully, we all will be as good as new by the weekend because Emily and the Winter Guard have another competition on Saturday. I am sorry she was sick during her weekend off, but at least she didn't miss a competition due to illness and mess up their routine.

6:05pm Update: Perry just got home from work and guess what...he's sick now. I'm sending him to the doctor first thing in the morning so hopefully he won't get as sick as the rest of us!

1 comment:

iWonder said...

Suzanne - Sorry you are all feeling puny. Praying for healing and that you all will feel better soon. :-)

Suzanne