»

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just another ordinary blog entry...

I have been slacking and I am sorry. This cleaning gig is great, but it, combined with everything else in an ordinary day, leaves me with little time and no energy. However, I owe my faithful bloggy readers a new post. So here it goes:

Me? What have I been doing? What's been on my mind lately? Well, I am wanting spring to hurry up. I keep seeing all the cute springy items and want to dress Abby in some pretty floral pastels, but then I remember it's just February. I am, however, buying a few spring items for our home. I know they probably won't be around when spring actually arrives. One item on my list are some beautiful Bordallo bunny plates. Here is an auction so you can see what I'm drooling over: http://cgi.ebay.com/Bordallo-Hinheiro-1-Salad-Plate-Easter-Bunny-Green-NWT_W0QQitemZ300294206115QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item300294206115&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
I was in HomeGoods yesterday and they had 2 of them for $4.99 each. I snatched them up and now I am looking for 4 more. Wish me luck!

Perry? Well, he recently changed jobs AGAIN! Yes, he's still with JCPenney and he's still an Allocation Manager, but he changed from Women's Accessories department back to the Women's Apparel department. That was his previous area before moving to accessories. He loved it over there and had some really good friends so I'm glad he was able to go back. However, this is a MUCH more demanding job and he's having to bring work home with him in order to catch up. Hopefully things will ease up soon.

Emily? She's as busy as always! No Color Guard competition this coming weekend, but she does have a Solo & Ensemble Competition playing her flute. If it's not one thing, it's another! I don't know how she juggles it all. Apparently, she is juggling it well though because her recent report card proudly announced As in all 7 subjects....including 3 Pre-AP courses! Way to go, Emily!

Abby? My oh my...this kid is either going to drive me to the nut house or keep me young. I haven't decided which it is going to be yet. She has sooooooo much energy and keeps me on my toes all day long. She is growing up quickly though and it was very apparent a few days ago. On Saturday, we took her to have her 3rd birthday portraits made. Yes, I know I'm late. Don't rub it in. Then on Tuesday night, we went to view the proofs. I know I see her every single day, but I was shocked at how much older she looked in those pictures. Why can't they just stay little?

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hey, it you weren't so busy you might get bored. Life is a journey but be sure, it will slow down. I am witness to that! I agree, why can't they stay little. (I still feel that way about you and John.) Love Always, Mom