»

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Reminiscing...

This past weekend the Andalusia High School Class of 1989 celebrated their 20th class reunion. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend due to Emily's hectic band schedule. My dear friend Shannon recently emailed me a couple of pictures that were taken way back when we were juniors and seniors. They are hilarious to say the least!

Junior Prom - Spring 1988
Rick, Shannon, Me, and Eddie
Don't you just love my triangle hair? Must have been an odd angle
or a shadow. I certainly don't remember it looking like that!
*
*
*
Graduation Day - Spring 1989
Monica, Stacy, Me, Karen Suzanne, Shannon, and Rick

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't believe you put these out here!! At least you didn't have that BIG hair like some of us.

Suzanne said...

Ha, ha! You were so very 80s with that big hair of yours! Everyone envied you!