»

Monday, October 27, 2008

Long time, no blogging

Have you missed me? I know it's been over a week since I added any new entries, but I've been SOOOOO busy! The weekend after my last entry, Emily had a band competition. They performed very well and advanced to the area competition which was held this past weekend. More about that later.

Then on Monday, my baby finally got home! I was so glad to see her...and Mom and Aunt Shirley too. They spent the week with us and we managed to go shopping every single day they were here. How in the world do us women never seem to tire of shopping? Ha, ha!! We always have such a wonderful time when they visit. I just hope they never tire of visiting Texas. Thanks again, Mom and Aunt Shirley, for bringing my baby home and visiting with us!

Last week's football game was held on Thursday night. We lost a very valiant battle to Plano West. Final score was 38 - 31. This was by far the best game the Broncos have played all season so it was really fun to watch.

On Saturday, Mom and Aunt Shirley went home and Perry, Abby, and I went to watch Emily perform in the UIL Area Band Competition. They looked great on the field, but sadly they did not advance to the state competition. They really had some TOUGH competitors!

Sunday was spent running errands we've not had time for lately.

Today (Monday), Perry and I took the girls to Fossil Rim. We had such a GREAT time! I'll post about it tomorrow and share some pictures!

No comments: