»

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fossil Rim

On Monday, Perry and I took the girls on a little family day trip to Fossil Rim. It's a 1700-acre drive-through wildlife preserve about 2 hours southwest of Dallas in Glen Rose, Texas. The beauty of God's creation was truly magnificent...especially the smiling faces of my children.

Our self-appointed tour guide...

helped us do a lot of this...





while enjoying some of these...







Abby wanted to take
this new friend home with her

I, on the other hand, was
totally mesmerized by this one...

He was definitely the highlight of my day!




This is technically a terrible photo, but the
expression on Emily's face is priceless!





Abby is still talking about the silly "raffe" that put his head on our car! I hope we can take another trip to Fossil Rim in the spring. Don't you want to join us?

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Yes, I would love to go!! Wish I could have been there. I know the kids had a ball.

Destiny said...

How cute. Looks like lots of fun!