»

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Garland Project

I have a little project for us just in time for Christmas decorating. What?! You're not already decorating for Christmas?! What are you waiting for, woman...Christmas is barely 4 weeks away!

The Nesting Place has posted pictures and detailed instructions for making the MOST FABULOUS Christmas garland you've ever seen. I tried to "borrow" a picture to share it here on my blog, but she's got those things locked up tight. You'll just have to follow the link below to see her post. This is one definite to-do thing on my Christmas decorating list! Of course, I'm sure mine won't look as magnificent as hers, but it will surely beat what's been on the mantle in the past. I'll be sure to share pictures when I get mine done!

Here's the link to the Nester's post: http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/2008/11/most-wonderful-chirstmas-garland-and.html

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I have definitely taken notes. Her garland is beautiful! I can't wait to work on mine. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!