»

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bethune Elementary UPDATE!

WOW! I could hardly believe my eyes this morning when I did my daily check on the 500uniforms.org site. They have raised $10,046!!! When I checked on Friday, it was only at $4400! It more than doubled over the weekend. I also got an email this morning from Shaun King, pastor at The Courageous Church, which said they had enough money to purchase 367 out of 500 uniforms needed. (I'm certain there have been more funds given since his calculation, but it's fairly close.) His email thanked the people that have donated and also asked for three things:

1. Would you pray for the success of our endeavor @ http://500uniforms.org ?
2. Would you spread the word by telling others all about it on your blogs, social networks, and with your friends and family?
3. Would you consider purchasing uniforms and toys for the children of Bethune as gifts for your friends and family?

God is definitely in the miracle working business! Let's continue to PRAY and, if you haven't already donated, please consider doing so!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I received the email also. Great!