»

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yes, I'm still here!

Oh my...did you think I would start this new blog and then disappear?

Last weekend, Perry installed a new security suite on our computer. The only problem is that I didn't know he had done so! On Monday, I started trying to get into my blog which is accessed via the internet. Well, I couldn't get onto the site. I tried every single day with no luck. I first thought it was a problem with the Blogger site. Then, I decided maybe it was a virus or spam on our computer. I did a virus scan...clean. I did a spam scan...which it did find some. I deleted those and it still wouldn't work. Ugh! I finally got around to asking Perry to take a look at it today and he eventually figured out that it was something to do with the new firewall he had installed. Hooray! I'm back now! I've thought about so many things to write about over the past week, but I'm much too tired to tell you about them tonight. More later! Thanks for not giving up on me!

No comments: