»

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's alive!

It's alive....my new blog that is! It seems that everyone lately has a blog so I decided to jump on the bangwagon too. Just Another Ordinary Day...the name definitely suits me. How did I decide on that name you ask? Well, every day on his way home from work, my DH (dear husband) calls me to chat during his commute. Our conversation usually begins something like this...

DH: Hi Sweetheart! How was your day?
ME: Hi Honey! It was fine.
DH: So, what did you do today?
ME: Oh, not much. It was just another ordinary day.


And so the name was born. Yes, of course there are days when something extraordinary happens. In the future, those days will become a blog entry. However, I have to say that I'm thankful for ordinary days. With so many bad things happening in the world today and all the problems people deal with every day, I'm blessed to have an uneventful life. My children are healthy, my marriage is happy, and the bills are paid. Those are just a few ordinary things I am thankful for each day. Therefore, I wish you a lifetime of ordinary days too.

P.S. I'd love to hear from you! You have the option of leaving a comment below each blog entry.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

We should all be grateful for ordinary days because that means things are going pretty well and we don't have any urgent needs not be say that we don't have problems. The people on your prayer list are special but they probably ARE not having ordinary days. I am so happy that you have a loving and caring husband that loves you and your precious girls and puts your needs ahead of his. May God continue to bless you!