»

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thoughtful Thursday

Today I want to copy some info I read on another blog. After reading it, I thought about it for a long time and what exactly it meant to me. I hope you will do the same. Again, this is copied from another person's blog, but it is very thought provoking so I thought I'd share it here. Click the words in bold for additional links.

I had a friend who said he just couldn't pray for a certain President we had -- even though he knew what Jesus said. I'm guessing he'd have even more trouble adopting a terrorist. Want to? You don't have to actually bring him home and make scrambled eggs and bacon and tuck him in at night. But maybe something good could happen, even from far away. There's a whole catolog of terrorists to choose from. Pick yours HERE.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I struggle with praying for people that do evil things and sometimes even people that don's do things MY way (just being honest) I am SO grateful that God doesn't see people this way. He loves all and desires all the come to Him as Lord and Saviour.