»

Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Friday...time for some photos!

Someone recently reminded me that I had not shared any Easter photos (Thanks, Mom!) so today's blog entry is practically ALL pictures! (Sorry for the overload...anyone that knows me knows I always take too many pictures!) We were very thankful to be able to spend Easter in Alabama with family and friends. It was a wonderful week!
Abby and the egg hunt Easter Bunny (yes, he looks a little scary!)

Emily & Abby checking out the egg hunt goodies


Wow...look how many eggs Abby found!


Abby and her Easter basket


Emily & Tanner dyeing eggs


Emily's egg!


Aren't they pretty?

Easter morning

Emily & Abby reading an Easter book

Taking time to smell the Easter azaleas


Emily


Abby & MeMe


Abby


Ready...Set...GO!!!


Have you found any yet, Emily?


Happy Easter from us!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

The Easter pictures are priceless but most of all I am grateful for the reason that we celebrate Easter for without Jesus Christ we would still be looking for our saviour. I have always loved you more than life and now I am grateful and blown away as I watch you become such a wise wife and mother.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey mom,

Thanks so much for always being there for me through thick and thin. I'm so thankful to have a mom like you in my life. I love you so much!

Love,
Emily