»

Monday, June 15, 2009

Friday Photos

Yes, I know it's Monday. However, I intended to share these photos on Friday, but failed to do so. The weekend allowed time to play around a little with my digiscrapping so now you get to see them in my latest layout rather than just plain ol' photos! These pictures were taken before Emily went to the MBHS Band Banquet on May 30, 2009. She was so excited about the upcoming evening and did not want me to take these photos. She was ready to GO!! So, yes, we have a bit of a fake, cheesy smile, but it's better than nothing. LOL!

She saw this dress while shopping with me a couple of months ago and fell in love. She had to think really hard for an excuse to get me to buy it and was thrilled when she remembered the upcoming band banquet. I agreed that it looked great on her and knew I would end up buying something anyway so we bought it. She has been eagerly counting down the days until she got to wear it with those big, sparkly hoop earrings and high wedge heels! She looked just lovely...in a very hip, trendy sort of way, of course!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Very pretty Emily!