»

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Morning Scripture...and Surgery Update

If I take the wings of the morning, and
dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
even there Your hand shall lead me, and
Your right hand shall hold me.
Psalm 139:9-10

***

Gall Bladder Surgery Update: After meeting with the surgeon on Friday and discussing it over with Perry Friday night, I have decided to go ahead and have the surgery now. I will be admitted to the hospital Monday morning around 10am and the surgery will take place around 2 or 3pm. I earnestly seek your prayers for just another ordinary, uneventful surgery and that I will be delivered safely back into the loving arms of my family for a speedy and peaceful recovery. I will be in the hospital for one night, but will give you all a blog update as soon as I get home.

No comments: