»

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm Still Here...

Sorry I haven't posted anything interesting in a while, but I've been CRAZY busy! It's definitely crunch time for Christmas (we're having ours on 12/14) and birthday.

I have managed to get my Christmas tree up and completely decorated, the mantle's garland is about 1/2 done, all the gifts bought for the girls, Abby's birthday invitations made (but without a picture yet), and the party PLANS completed (now I just have to follow through with my plans!).

I've made a couple of Christmas cards, but I still am not in love with any of them. We still don't have a picture for the cards anyway though....after 3 attempts. I'm going to try one more time when the mantle is finished and see if I can get a good family picture. If not, I'm just going to photograph the girls and call it done.

Ugh...can I just fast-forward to January 2nd???

No comments: