»

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Five Things...

OK...I'm bored. We leave for our vacation to Alabama on the 27th and I'm counting the days. They aren't going by quickly enough either. So to kill some time, I thought I'd share five things about me on different subjects. Oh yeah...if this is too boring for you, feel free to count the days on the calendar for me.

Five Non-Important Things/Quirks/Habits
1. my toenails must be polished at all times

2. I throw my towel on the floor to step on when I'm getting out of the shower
3. I love a clean house, but I hate, hate, hate to clean
4. I prefer to use lamps rather than overhead lighting
5. I do not like coffee at all, but I love the smell of it

Five Foods/Drinks I Enjoy
1. Mt. Dew
2. chocolate...any kind will do
3. bananas
4. Hook's BBQ sandwiches
5. key lime pie

Five Places I Have Lived
1. Ino, AL (technically it's Elba)
2. Andalusia, AL
3. Starkville, MS
4. McComb, MS

5. McKinney, TX

Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire
1. buy a house in Alabama
2. tell my hubby to quit work so we could move to Alabama
3. hire a full-time housekeeper and chef
4. pre-pay my daughters' college funds
5. take a vacation to Italy

So, there are a few non-essential tid-bits about me. Now tell me something about you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,

I like the ideas for the "What I would do if I were a billionare"! I would love to move to Alabama!

love,
emily

Catherine said...

Well. you couldn't have been my daughter for this long without me knowing some of these things about you, (like cleaning house) just kidding! Also there isn't much about me that you don't know. I would LOVE for you all to move to Alabama, but my greatest wish for you and John is happiness no matter where you are and to follow God's leadership. Love You, Mom